Ingredients (INCI): Melissa officinalis Flower water*
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place. For a cooling mist, store in the fridge. Use within 8 months after opening the bottle.
The Melissa plant is popular as lemon balm due to its refreshing lemony scent. One of the oldest known herbal medicines, its name Melissa derives from the Ancient Greek word for honeybee. The Melissa water is a lighter, more floral version of the essential oil. To mind and soul, Lemon balm water has a mood lifting, anxiety-relieving, harmonizing, and invigorating effect. At a body level, Lemon balm water is particularly useful for its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, balancing and cleansing properties.
Aroma: Soft, sweet, fresh, delicious
Effect: Mild, refreshing, revitalising, balancing, invigorating, tranquilising
• Calming to the body
• Sooths sensitive, dry, irritated skin
• Aids in relieving conjunctivitis
• Harmonising during menopause
• Well tolerable, suitable for all ages and skin types
• Spray on a cotton pad to cleanse the face and calm rash, irritations, and eczema
• Apply undiluted topically to herpes sores six to ten times a day and take one-half table spoon internally at each application
• Mist onto face and neck to calm stress, anxiety, and children tantrums
• Diluted in potable water (adults: 60ml, children: 30ml diluted in 1 litre of water), drink throughout the day to reduce nervousness, hyperactivity, attention deficit disorder and exam stress
• Mix with peppermint water (40ml lemon balm, 20 ml peppermint diluted in 1 litre of water), consume during pregnancy against morning sickness
• Blend 1:1 with Rosa damascena water and rinse your mouth to treat gum inflammation
We are a company dedicated to beauty and wellness. The products we offer are specially selected to meet the requirements of every individual and beautician with the help of natural extracts, oils, and essences.
We care to provide quality to our customers & We believe in the power of Nature