Direct steam distillation. Cold pressed, unadulterated, undiluted
Ingredients (INCI): Origanum vulgare, 100% organic
This oil, rich in Carvacrol, is steam-distilled from the age-old medicinal and culinary herb “true” oregano. It has been used as a traditional remedy for digestive upsets, colds and oral infections. The Oregano oil was a valued addition to the hot baths of the ancient Egyptians.
Note: Warm, spicy-herbaceous, slightly camphoraceous
Blends well with: Pine, Citronella, Rosemary, Ravintsara
To relieve cold and flu symptoms, loosen and drain mucus in the nasal passages
Add 1 drop of Oregano oil to a bowl of boiling water and inhale for 10-15 minutes.
To clean and disinfect room air in the flu season
Add to the diffuser
• 3 drops of Oregano essential oil
• 1 drop of Pine oil
• 2 drops of Cedarwood essential oil
Diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
• Allergy test: Use one drop of the essential oil and rub it on your inner forearm. Wait for 15 minutes. If there is redness, skin irritation, or any allergic reaction, discontinue use immediately.
• Pregnancy and lactation: Pregnant or breastfeeding women need to avoid the application of Oregano oil.
• Use with caution as it is a very powerful oil and skin irritant.
We are a company dedicated to beauty and wellness. The products we offer are specially selected to meet the requirements of every individual and beautician with the help of natural extracts, oils, and essences.
We care to provide quality to our customers & We believe in the power of Nature