Direct steam distillation. Unadulterated, undiluted
Ingredients (INCI): Achillea Millefolium Oil* Org, Limonene**, Linalool**
*Organic certified, **Part of the essential oil
This oil is steam-distilled from the age-old medicinal plant yarrow. Dark blue in colour due to a high content of Azulene, it has a wide spectrum of applications. Its use for treating wounds dates as far back as to the ancient Greek hero Achilles hence its botanical name Achillea. In Bulgaria there is a saying that soldiers never went on war without a small bag with yarrow.
Note: Sweet-herbaceous, slightly camphoraceous
Blends well with: Pine, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Juniper, Lemon, Melissa, Rosemary
• Antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and diuretic properties
• Uplifting and stimulating properties
• Aids in treating skin problems such as acne, burns, cuts, eczema, rashes and scars
• Alleviates hypertension, insomnia and stress-related conditions
• Helps relieve digestive issues such as constipation,
flatulence, cramps and general indigestion
• Particularly efficient in the treatment of haemorrhoids
To relieve colic, flatulence and indigestion
prepare a massage blend with
Apply it directly in circular massaging motions on the stomach.
To aid sleep and lower blood pressure
add to the diffuser
Diffuse for up to 30 minutes at a time.
To relieve arthritic and gout related pain
apply a calming massage with
Mix all the oils together and massage the blend on the affected area.
To treat acneic skin
prepare a night time acne blend with
Mix all of the oils together and massage the blend gently onto your skin.
We are a company dedicated to beauty and wellness. The products we offer are specially selected to meet the requirements of every individual and beautician with the help of natural extracts, oils, and essences.
We care to provide quality to our customers & We believe in the power of Nature